Cinamon J. Blair | Resume
Seasoned higher education professional with experience working across academic departments supporting students, faculty, and administrators.
Areas of Expertise
- Demonstrated ability to work with and advise students from various diverse backgrounds.
- Skillful in creating and maintaining documentation of policies and processes.
- Manage multiple short-term and long-term projects leveraging high levels of attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and virtual meeting platforms—Teams and Zoom.
- Experienced user in SIS, SUMMIT, PageUP, BuyWays, EMPAC, JobHawk, HRdirect/ePaf; ability to learn and optimize use of CRMs.
- Effective communicator with tact and professionalism; capable of managing emotions under pressure with diplomacy.
Professional Higher Education Experience
Broadsight, Amherst, MA
Impact & Operations Executive – 12/2022 – Present
- Assist with business operations including financial management, technical, data and information systems, marketing and communications; calendars and timelines.
- Work with the Broadsight team to execute client projects, including planning, design, implementation, and reporting, including data coding and analysis, basic statistical analysis, and assessment of findings.
- Develop Prospective project proposals, contracts, invoicing.
- Collaborate with the Broadsight team to represent the company's mission, approach, and values in meetings, convenings, and other communications with current and prospective clients, partners, and collaborators.
University of Massachusetts Lowell, Lowell, MA
Administrative Assistant I – 4/2018 - Present
- Under the direction of the chair, develop, document, communicate and implement internal personal procedures and policies in managing the department.
- Serve as liaison to the Dean’s Office in the preparation and submission of required student data.
- Track budget expenses, prepare monthly financial reports and provide confidential administrative support to the department chair.
- Supervise work study students, prepare, and submit adjunct and TA contracts.
- Encourage open and positive communication among faculty, staff, and students.
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
Purchasing Assistant – 7/2012 – 6/2014
- Provided administrative and back-up support to the purchasing manager.
- Assisted and provided guidance to campus users on policies regarding both Datatel Requisition Module and the JP Morgan Chase purchasing card system.
- Maintained and monitored the use of the college’s purchasing card system.
- Provided administrative assistance to the Business Office.
Accounts Payable Assistant – 7/2008 – 6/2012
- Matched order forms with invoices and recorded the necessary information.
- Fulfilled federal, state, and institution policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Liaised with all campus offices making purchases and order related inquiries.
- Managed all internal customer reimbursements.
- Paid college bills as well as maintained and randomly audited college credit card accounts.
Project Coordinator – 9/2004 – 6/2008
- Oversaw the management of the office for Community Partnerships for Social Change (CPSC).
- Advised students in internship placements and maintained the program’s database.
- Supervised student employees and ensured program visibility.
Master of Arts in Expressive Therapies: Music Therapy, 5/2017
Specialization: Mental Health Counseling
Lesley University, Cambridge, MA
Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, 5/2013
Concentration: Music Theory and Adolescent Psychology
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
Awards, Acknowledgements & Certificates
- Lesley University Music Therapy Community Engagement Award, 5/2017
- NERAMTAS Award in Social Justice, Women’s Rights and Music Therapy, 5/2017
- Worcester County Commission on the Status of Women, 1/2023
- CITI Social & Behavioral Research Certification 1/2023-1/2026